Sometimes the hardest part is to begin. In this session, we’ll discuss the habit and the why of writing before jumping in with writing prompts or elaborate outlines and big-picture project goals. The goal of the session is both to get the juices flowing and to offer strategies for those who occasionally suffer a reluctant or sluggish muse, while exploring strategies to develop the process and practice that comprise a writing life. As a bonus, participants can hope to walk away with a promising start to something new.
- Instructor: Susannah Felts
- Length of workshop: 3 hours
- Date: Saturday, January 21
- Time: 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Cost: $55 non-members; $48 members
- Location: The Skillery, 1323 6th Ave.
About the Instructor:
See our About Us page for Susannah's bio.