The goal of this afternoon workshop for writers of both fiction and nonfiction is to unpack the concept of style in writing. Participants will engage in a sort of literary treasure hunt of examining, defining, and imitating a variety of styles from within the literary canon, and then ultimately consider ways to sharpen, polish, and push the boundaries of our own styles.
- Instructor: Katie McDougall
- Length of workshop: 3 hours
- Date: Saturday, October 21
- Time: 2 - 5 p.m.
- Cost: $50 members; $55 non-members
- Location: Refinery Nashville
Katie McDougall is the cofounder/co-director of The Porch. For her full bio, please see our About Us page.